Note: All prices in US Dollars
Enter your email and get our monthly newsletter!
-Stamping tips & Craft Ideas
This scrapbook embellishment adds a unique realistic feel to farming and ranching themes in scrapbooking and card making crafts. Simple to make using only wire and wire cutters, you can create this authentic strand of barbed wire to exclusively embellish your rubber stamping designs.
Barbed Wire Embellishment
How to Make Barbed Wire
1. Using 24 Gage wire - or a similar weight of wire - simply cut three strands to 1 inch longer than you desire the finished length to be.
2. Twist the wires together. We'll call this your wire base.
3. Take a fourth length of wire and wrap around the wire base three times starting below the base.
4. Trim the end to about 1/2".
5. Wrap the wire around the base three times, this time with the wire starting above the base.
6. Trim the end to 1/2" length.
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 as many times as desired.
Project that Feature this Embellishment
We ship Everywhere
Search by Keyword
Shop by Theme
Featured this Month!