Note: All prices in US Dollars
Enter your email and get our monthly newsletter!
-Stamping tips & Craft Ideas
The Comfort card making template is an easy to follow layout that shows you how to make your own customized card, suited precisely to the personality of the recipient. Clear hobby rubber stamps are ideal for decorating the focal point, adding sayings and sentiments or for texturizing background papers with interesting patterns. All combined, you are able to make perfectly personalized designs that carry your love and warm wishes in the projects you make.
SUGGESTED PAPER DIMENSIONS
CARDS MADE WITH THIS TEMPLATE
(or a variation of this template)
TO MAKE A CARD USING THIS TEMPLATE
1. Score cardstock A down the center and fold giving you a 5" x 6" card. Trim edges for evenness. Cut papers B, C and D to size.
2. Ink the edges of the front side of your card (A). Ink the edges of B, C and D as well in green ink as explained in Enhancing with Age under Inking. Stamp your favorite images on D. Color your picture as desired. Coloring tips for stamped images are explained in Coloring Stamped Designs Like a Pro
3. Place mesh, lace, pattern paper, cloth or other material across the center of B. Glue B onto A. Glue D onto C and secure to the center of the card with 3-d sticky foam. Glue buttons on either side of C over the mesh.
4. Attach other embellishments such as ribbon, buttons, brads and eyelets as desired.
5. Add a sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank for a finished project!
We ship Everywhere
Search by Keyword
Shop by Theme
Featured this Month!