Note: All prices in US Dollars
Enter your email and get our monthly newsletter!
-Stamping tips & Craft Ideas
Dad will love a card that reflects what he loves to do - farming or ranching. Clear stamps include not only a "Dad" clear stamp, but one for "Grandpa", "Uncle" and all the other masculine monikers. Dad will clearly love his 'hand stamped from the heart' card.
Hat's Off To Dad!
TO MAKE THIS CARD
1. Score cardstock A down the center and fold giving you a 5" x 4" card. Cut paper B, C and D.
2. Glue cardstock B centered on card. Lay mesh across the middle of the card and secure. Glue cardstock D (your may wish to ink the edges of D) and E onto card. Trim edges for evenness. Cut paper E to size.
3. Using the Masculine Monikers Clear Stamp Set, stamp the work “Dad” in black ink on cardstock E and ink the edges in the blue ink. Secure in place with sticky foam.
3. Print or trace cowboy hat onto brown cardstock. Outline with a dark brown marker if desired. Secure as desired with sticky foam.
4. Make your barbed wire embellishment. Secure onto page by putting a twist in each end, then placing corresponding holes with the eyelet setter through cardstock E. Secure in place with a brad. Add two more brads above C for additional embellishment.5. Add a sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank for a finished project!
We ship Everywhere
Search by Keyword
Shop by Theme
Featured this Month!