Note: All prices in US Dollars
Enter your email and get our monthly newsletter!
-Stamping tips & Craft Ideas
Make these charming vellum windows highlighting ladybugs in this card making craft using clear stamps and vellum paper. With this technique you can highlight any small clear stamps and easily theme your scrapbooking and card making crafts.
Lady Bug Windows
White cardstock (F – Cut 3)
Red cardstock (A, D – Cut 2, and E – Cut 1)
Patterned Print (G)
Vellum Paper (H, B - Cut 2, and C - Cut 1)
Stamping ink – black or brown
Markers for coloring
TO MAKE THIS CARD
1. Score cardstock A down 6” from the center and fold giving you a 6" x 6" card. Cut papers B through H to size.
2. Glue Vellum H to the left hand side of card. Be sure not to put glue on the ½” that will show as you can see the glue through the paper. Glue patterned print G over the vellum lining up with the right hand side of the paper. Trim edges for evenness.
3. Using vellum B and C fold window boxes. First measure the center of the square, then fold corners in to that point. Fold corners back to edge on dotted lines indicated in Fig. 1.
4. Ink the edges of white cardstock F with red ink. . Stamp ladybug images in black ink using the Garden Box Clear Stamp Set. Color with markers. Mat the three F’s with D and E. Insert inside folded vellum boxes and secure with glue. Placement is shown in Figure 2.
5. Secure Window boxes in desired order with the smaller one turned diagonally as showing in the layout. Cut a 2-1/4” piece of satin ribbon, fold in half to form a V and staple under the diagonal window box as shown in the layout.
6. You may also wish to stamp an additional sentiment inside the card or just leave it blank.
Small Clear Stamps
Click on icon to see the Complete Stamp Set
We ship Everywhere
Search by Keyword
Shop by Theme
Featured this Month!