Note: All prices in US Dollars
Enter your email and get our monthly newsletter!
-Stamping tips & Craft Ideas
Summer time colors and fun are great elements for cheerful cards. The Refresh Card Making Template helps you combine not only bright summer colors, but it also encompasses cheerful summer designs.
SUGGESTED PAPER DIMENSIONS
CARDS MADE WITH THIS TEMPLATE
(or a variation of this template)
TO MAKE A CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATE
1. Score cardstock A down the middle and fold giving you a 6" x 6" card. Cut other papers B, C & D to size.
2. Taking paper B and using a corner rounder, trim the two corners as shown in the image. Secure onto the right hand edge of your card as indicated in the layout. Decorate with a fun saying clear stamp. You may wish to stamp in a lighter and darker color to create a shadow image. For customized words use varying sizes of clear alphabet stamps.
3. You may wish to make your own coordinating background paper for D using your favorite clear stamps on each color.
4. Using the Pinwheel template below (be sure to size it to the correct dimensions) make 3 pinwheels from the D papers and secure them together (not to the card yet) with a brightly colored brad.
5. Position papers C to their desired
location. Arrange the pinwheels as
desired. Once you have the effect you
like, secure paper C in place with glue.
Stamp any further designs you desire using your clear rubber stamps.
6. Secure pinwheels into place using 3-d Sticky squares. You may wish to add a sentiment inside the card or leave it blank.
We ship Everywhere
Search by Keyword
Shop by Theme
Featured this Month!