Note: All prices in US Dollars
Enter your email and get our monthly newsletter!
-Stamping tips & Craft Ideas
Create a simply beautiful card enhanced with spring images and embellishments using the Sugar and Spice card making template. This card making template is very easy to use with your favorite clear hobby rubber stamps to create the perfect hand made greeting card for the special people in your life.
Sugar and Spice
CARDS MADE WITH THIS TEMPLATE
(or a variation of this template)
TO MAKE A CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATE
1. Cut your cardstock (A) to 10" x 6". Score down 4” from the short edge and fold giving you a 6" x 6" card. Cut patterned paper (B) to size. Glue top edge of B on the patterned side. Open card and line B up with A on the bottom. Close card on the glued edge creating the front of the card – 4” of cardstock and 2” of pattern. Be sure to trim the edges at this point so all the edges are even.
2. Use your clear hobby rubber stamps to create designs and images that you can cluster (flowers work great) onto your template design.
3. Stamp your sentiment on the white cardstock (E). Center E onto D and glue. Center that onto C and glue. Position eyelets on either end of this piece.
4. Cut out your stamped designs or flowers. Begin arranging on your card as illustrated in the layout. Apply 3-d Sticky Squares to the backs of the flowers or designs and secure them onto the card. Glue the leaves or other fillers in around them to complete the design. Apply the sentiment to the top half of your card with 3-d Sticky Squares.
5. Add sequins for a little extra sparkle if you wish. You may wish to stamp an additional sentiment inside the card or just leave it blank.
We ship Everywhere
Search by Keyword
Shop by Theme
Featured this Month!