Note: All prices in US Dollars
Enter your email and get our monthly newsletter!
-Stamping tips & Craft Ideas
This fun pinwheel design is enhanced using clear stamps and bright paper. The sentiment of a fun summer is also created by sentiment clear stamps. With a few extra swirls stamped between wind mills, what a fun summer theme.
TO MAKE THIS CARD
1. Score cardstock A down the middle and fold giving you a 6" x 6" card. Cut other papers B, C & D to size.
2. Using the Summer Season Clear Stamp Set, create a star background pattern on each of the three colors. Double stamp each image to give you a darker and a lighter stamping impression.
3. Using the Pinwheel template (be sure to size it to the correct dimensions) make 3 pinwheels securing with a brightly colored brad.
4. Taking paper B and using a corner rounder, trim the two corners as shown in the image. Secure onto the right hand edge of your card as indicated in the layout. Using the Summer Season Clear Stamp set stamp the word “SUMMER” onto this strip. You may wish to stamp in a lighter and darker color to create a shadow image. For the smaller words, use the Tiny Inkers ABC’s Clear Stamp Set.
5. Position papers C to their desired location. Arrange the pinwheels as desired. Once you have the effect you like, secure paper C in place with glue. Stamp the border image in between using the Border Clear Stamp in the desired color of ink.6. Secure pinwheels into place using 3-d Sticky squares. You may wish to add a sentiment inside the card or leave it blank.
We ship Everywhere
Search by Keyword
Shop by Theme
Featured this Month!