Note: All prices in US Dollars
Enter your email and get our monthly newsletter!
-Stamping tips & Craft Ideas
'Tropical Flowers' is a good example of shadow stamping with clear stamps in your card making projects. This card uses a combination of three clear stamp sets used harmoniously for a very simple friendship theme.
TO MAKE THIS CARD
1. Score cardstock A down the center and fold giving you a 6" x 5" card. Trim edges for evenness. Cut papers B and C to size.
2. Using the Geo Shapes Clear Stamp Set, begin shadow stamping the square stamp in yellow ink on cardstock C. Stamp first in the upper left hand corner, then in the bottom left hand corner. This will allow you to evenly space three square shadow stamp images. On this card, we have stamped two squares before re-inking the clear stamp.
3. With your flower stamp, stamp the flower randomly over your shadow stamped squares with red ink. Again, stamp two images before re-inking the stamp. On the edges, place a scrap paper so you can stamp partial images without extending beyond the stamped squares.
4. With the Friendship Saying Clear Stamp, begin stamping your friendship saying in red ink randomly between the flowers. Stamp two sentiments before re-inking the stamp. Do partial images on the edge as explained in step 3.
5. Ink the edges of C with red ink as explained in Distressing – Enhancing with Age. Glue onto cardstock B (you may wish to ink the edges of B as well). Glue B and C to the face of the card.6. Tie rik rak around the card as shown in the photo. Secure with a square knot. Add floral embellishments of your choice. Add a sentiment or thought inside your card or leave it blank for a finished project!
We ship Everywhere
Search by Keyword
Shop by Theme
Featured this Month!